SLIDER

Community

Community: 

Community is by far one of the most important tools to your writing journey. Nothing else remedies quite so well as having multiple eyes on your work, multiple brains on your problem, and multiple hands to lift you up when you are feeling down. -Malachi-

Today I'm not talking about writing help specifically, it does help with writing but is something entirely in its own category. ART. I can doodle, but when it comes to developing characters, developing places, and the like, it does wonders to have a good hand at sketching. So, I employed (they both volunteered and I found it) two people from YWW to help me. 

One disclaimer when it comes to working with people, in general, is that half the time they won't understand it as you do. Hence, one-half of these are accurate, the other is not. But I'm not shooting for how accurate they are or aren't here, I'm trying to explain what it's like, and how amazing it is to have someone who is willing to put their time and effort into helping you.

First up is a drawing by Meghan Fedor (AngryArtHermit on Instagram). This is a drawing of a character from a project I decided to put down so I could do the current rewrite. Meet Galahad...

The next was the crest for Ether Pendragon by Justin Black...


Et Finis - Malachi-

No comments

Post a Comment

© Malachi Gibson – Author Blog • Theme by Maira G.