SLIDER

Dedications

Dedications:




First off, Nikodemas Field. You really helped me rise to the next level in my writing. 

Gracie Cathey Field (congrats btw); for telling Nik to contact me. 

Kadyin Cathey: Alpha reading your book helped me a ton. 

Mom; for introducing me to IEW, YWW (which if you are a writer and didn't come from there, it is the best thing that you can do for your writing), and for letting me write despite, well, that's not necessary here.

Jack Carachat; for knocking it into me that the only way to reach for your goals is to work at it untiringly. 
Ben McDaniel; for teaching me to play to the whistle and to not complain (even though I've failed on that one time and again. Also for believing in me.

Zech and Zeph Stelzer; for being patient with me even though I crashed the tractor, got the truck stuck in two feet of mud, hit the semi, dumped the feed all over the road, and well, all the other mistakes I've made.

Ethan and Peter Stelzer (and your brothers); for helping me become more confident in who I am and what I can do.

Maddy Hill; for being there for me when I needed a friend most. Even though we don't talk much anymore, you're still one of my best friends.

Rue Arrow; So much sis, nobody has pushed me and believed in me as much as you, and that means a ton. Thanks for being my mentor, and for all of the theological discussions.

Luke Crouch; thank you for everything, for being in my life, and for saving Bronwynn for me 😉 You're one of like 3 people who I trust in all 3 types of trust.

Yah; for putting me in the life i'm in.


No comments

Post a Comment

© Malachi Gibson – Author Blog • Theme by Maira G.