SLIDER

My Story Concept

If you were to follow the bloodstained tracks as far as they go, you’d be lucky enough to find the limp body of a warrior laying on the icy ground with the light snow settling on his bloody coat and face. 

Thus, the first chapter of the first draft ends.

My goal with this book is to break the rules of traditional anthropomorphic (animal fantasy) books, those being:
  • Every anthropomorphic series that I can name has magic in it in some shape or form, I want to change that by keeping all magic out. This way those who have a distaste for magic can enjoy a fun genre of fiction without guilt.
  • Very few, if any, are accurate to nature. I want more than anything else for this book to be accurate to the size of the creatures (no more mice killing wildcats) and their physical traits (you can't ambush a wolf easily because of their sense of smell).
I'll be writing this every day, and along the way I'll make posts about the Madness of my Method and of course, some of my favorite things within the writing itself: the places, the characters, and the snippets. 

Signing out for the night,

-Malachi-

Art courtesy of Jessica Stephens, a fellow YDubber. You can see her awesome blog here.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Malachi Gibson – Author Blog • Theme by Maira G.